Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Huge Hofheins...

So, Bryan and grandma came up with an idea to have a Hofheins Family (posterity) blog and asked me to create it. Since blogging is easy business for me, I guess I'm the likely candidate to unite us through the world wide web! I want everyone of you Hofheins posterity to email me whenever there's something monumental (or not so monumental, but blog-worthy) so that I can post it here!


As for news of the last few months...here's what I know. Heidi and Dave St. Julien welcomed their 2nd child, Rosie. Jinjer and Peter Donaldson welcomed their 4th baby, Grace, and Breanna and Derrick Brown welcomed their first baby, Khloe this summer. There are many gals out there who are expecting, so get ready...

Please email me with your news!!! PLEASE! I don't want to leave anyone out (and since I don't have ESP, I just might)! My email is jamiehofheins@gmail.com. I'd also like to add your blogs to our bloglist on the sidebar, so if it's not there, just email me or comment.

1 comment:

Bryan Hofheins said...

Jamie, this is awesome!!! Thanks, Bry